March 3 in 30 Goals : Day 16

We’re half-way through the month already. This month has been a little difficult in the goals area. I haven’t been really motivated and I’ve let that hinder some of my goals. Here’s how I’m doing…

1. Make a list of books needed for homeschool next year and include a price list. I have started making the list but I have a long ways to go. Looking up the prices is the most time consuming part and I haven’t even started that yet.
  2. Continue memorizing Romans 5. I am ashamed to say that I have really only worked on this a couple times. I know that I have retained about 9 verses from my start-up in January, but I have not worked on it enough to add anymore. I know this is a very important goal, so I need to act like it is and have something to show for it.
  3. Eat more salad. This is going okay but not great. The first week I had five or six salads. This week I have only had two. I know it would benefit me to have my menu planned for my family and me. Then I wouldn’t be scrambling for a meal at the last minute.

Time for me to step over my unmotivated self and get to work!

How are you doing on your goals?

3in30 Challenge

More related articles

10 comments on March 3 in 30 Goals : Day 16

1. Viviene says:

wow this is interesting.. 3 goals at a time.. I love this idea =)

2. Jenni says:

It can be difficult to stay motivated. That’s why I love joining up with 3 in 30. The encouragement is great. Keep up the good work! :)

3. Sherri says:

Great goals!! I really find 3 in 30 keeps me motivated and conscientious when I decide to be lazy or just completely forget.
    I am with Jenni on this one. Great job!

4. Theresa says:

I am new to the 3in 30 challenge…but these sound like great goals! Especially the first one–I need to do that too!

5. Nikki says:

You’ve got great goals. I haven’t thought much about our homeschool curriculum next year, much less price it. (You’re making me feel bad!) Don’t worry, though, you’ve still got half of the month to finish your goals.

• Paula says:

Thanks for the encouragement, Nikki! I like to have a list prepared for when I go to the homeschool convention, which is coming up quickly!